Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hail the weather!

was raining hailstones this afternoon at the west side of singpore. haha. so exciting! I get to see hail without an air ticket! =)
 
anyway, the reports says that it's not due to the cloud seeding.. then maybe it's mother nature way of telling us to watch out? give u pebble size first, still don't want to stop your nonsense, I give you baseball size. haha.
 

actually just want to break the chain of typing Chinese only. but I realized I get very distracted when I type in English. haha. really dunno how I survive all my assignments when I was schooling. =/
 
*yawn*
 
life recently been quite a bitch la., I would say, and most probably I would stay on in this company la. coz have to die for $. bought another policy recently to safeguard my family. but if end of the world I think all the insurance company also close shop, so = pay for nothing? but in case end of the world is delayed and I somehow die, at least my family dun have to headache about the funeral money lor.
 
=p


No comments: