Thursday, February 9, 2012

Obituary

i remembered during my poly days, one of my lecturers made us wrote an obituary for ourselves and stuck it on our seats and afterwards everyone walked around the room to look at each other's obituaries.

it was like a living funeral.

it wasn't creepy or anything like that, it was an excersise to sit down and reflect what do you want people to remember you as when you die.

i remember i wrote 'fillial daughter, best friend, great teacher, dancer' among some more stuff.

well... till date, i dun have any answers for any of that.

as a daughter i think i would get a E8, friend, probably a C6, teacher maybe a D7 now. ( used to be better, =< cannot denied that i lost the passion as time goes by with all the arrows and gunshots i recieved) dancer, probably a F9.

i judge myself too harshly? I'm not failing myself, i'm just not up to standard YET.

and among all other roles, sister, aunt, definately F9. probably ungraded.

i should re-do my obituary again.


stop.reflect.think again.

No comments: